MyPlate Ambassadors work on the national, state and community level and include dietitians, educators, community programs, doctors, authors, schools, students, staff, and faculty.
Benefits of being MyPlate Ambassadors include receiving:
- Resources to support activities throughout your community
- Toolkits to help you communicate consumer messages based on the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2020-2025
- MyPlate-inspired recipes and menus
MyPlate Messages for Ambassadors
The benefits of healthy eating add up over time, bite by bite. Small changes matter. Start Simple with MyPlate.
- Make half your plate fruits and vegetables: focus on whole fruits.
- Make half your plate fruits and vegetables: vary your veggies.
- Make half your grains whole grains.
- Vary your protein routine.
- Move to low-fat or fat-free dairy milk or yogurt (or lactose-free dairy or fortified soy versions).
Become a MyPlate Ambassador
MyPlate Ambassadors can commit to any level of involvement to promote the Dietary Guidelines and MyPlate – from developing an outreach program for their community to posting a link to MyPlate.gov on their organization’s website.