Apple Cranberry Salad Toss
Enjoy the best of fall flavors with this sweet and tart green salad. Light yet crisp, it’s a perfect dish for the autumnal change of weather.
- 1 head of lettuce (about 10 cups)
- 2 apples (medium, sliced)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup green onion (sliced)
- 3/4 cup vinaigrette dressing
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Toss lettuce, apples, walnuts, cranberries, and onions in a large bowl.
- Add dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Learn more about:
Creative Recipes for Less Familiar USDA Commodities Used by Household Programs
USDA, Food and Nutrition Service, Food Distribution Service