Asian Salad Dressing
Vegetable oil is used to make this sweet and sour salad dressing.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons red vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce, low-sodium
- 6 teaspoons brown sugar (2 Tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Mix all ingredients and stir or shake well.
2. Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving. Store in the fridge in a bottle or container.
Try this dressing on cut vegetables or salad. After serving, keep any leftover dressing in the fridge.
Learn more about lemons.
Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Program, Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Network