Broccoli and Corn Bake
This recipe will help you make half your plate fruits and vegetables. Serve this broccoli and corn dish warm at any meal.
- 1 can cream-style corn (14.75 ounce)
- 3 3/4 cups broccoli (frozen, cooked)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs (crushed)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 6 saltine crackers (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon tub margarine (or butter) (melted)
- Mix corn, broccoli, egg, cracker crumbs and oil together in greased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Mix topping ingredients together in small bowl. Sprinkle over corn mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
Kentucky Families on the Move
University of Kentucky Cooperative Extension Service