Confetti Bean Salsa
This three-ingredient salsa is colorful and delicious. Serve it with whole grain chips or crackers for dipping.
- 1 can black or red beans, low-sodium (15.5 ounce)
- 1 can corn, low-sodium (15.2 ounce)
- 1 cup salsa
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Drain and rinse the beans. Drain the corn.
- Combine beans, corn, and salsa in a medium-sized bowl. Mix.
Like it hot? Add a few drops of hot sauce or chopped green chilis. Try chopped cilantro, parsley or green pepper, too.
Learn more about:
The Power of Choice
USDA Food and Nutrition Service and US Department of Health and Human Services Food and Drug Administration (FDA)