This simple casserole can be served for breakfast, lunch, or a side dish. For a main dish, add 1 cup of cooked chicken or ground beef.
- 2 eggs
- 2 cans cream-style corn (15 ounces)
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Beat eggs in a bowl.
- Add corn, minced onion, sugar, black pepper, and half the bread crumbs.
- Stir and put into a greased 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining bread crumbs on top of the casserole.
- Baked at 350 °F for 30 minutes.
Simple Healthy Recipes
Oklahoma Nutrition Information and Education