This simple casserole can be served for breakfast, lunch, or a side dish. For a main dish, add 1 cup of cooked chicken or ground beef.
- 2 eggs
- 2 cans cream-style corn (15 ounces)
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup bread crumbs
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Beat eggs in a bowl.
3. Add corn, minced onion, sugar, black pepper and half the bread crumbs.
4. Stir and put into a greased 8x8 baking dish.
5. Sprinkle remaining bread crumbs on top of the casserole.
6. Baked at 350°F for 30 minutes.
ONIE Project - Oklahoma Nutrition Information and Education. Simple Healthy Recipes.