Dutch Apple Yogurt Dessert
This treat blends cool, tangy yogurt with the sweetness of apple sauce and spices for a smooth and satisfying dessert or snack!
- 1/2 cup yogurt, non-fat vanilla
- 1/2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 tablespoon raisins (seedless)
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon nuts (as topping or crunchy cereal)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Eat and enjoy as a snack or as a dessert.
Fun Food News
Arizona Nutrition Network