Serve this creamy egg salad on a bed of lettuce or on whole wheat bread for a quick lunch.
- 4 hard boiled eggs (finely chopped)
- 2 packet of pickle relish (2/3 tablespoon)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon mustard (wet)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
1. Put the eggs in a pan of cold water. Simmer for 20 minutes.
2. Cool promptly in cold water, then in refrigerator, so the eggs will be easy to shell.
3. Remove the shells from eggs, and chop the eggs finely.
4. Mix all the ingredients together.
Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Program, Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Network