Fruit Cole Slaw
Honey and vinegar give a sweet and sour twist to this fruit and cabbage cole slaw.
- 1/2 cabbage head (shredded - 2 quarts)
- 1 can fruit cocktail (15 ounces, juice packed, drained)
- 1 cup yogurt, non-fat plain
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 banana (sliced)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Shred cabbage.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Making It Fit: Piecing Together Your Food Needs
University of Vermont Extension