With just three ingredients and three steps, this snack recipe is perfect for kids or beginner cooks of all ages.
- 1/2 cup yogurt, low-fat vanilla
- 2 cups peanuts (chopped)
- 2 cups fruit (grapes, banana slices, apple wedges, strawberries)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine yogurt and peanuts. Mix with a spoon.
- Place a toothpick in the center of each fruit.
- Dip fruit into the yogurt peanut mixture.
The Power of Choice
USDA Food and Nutrition Service and US Department of Health and Human Services Food and Drug Administration (FDA)