Fruit Kabobs with Yogurt Dip
Fruit kabobs make a colorful and fun snack that kids can help prepare.
- 1 cup watermelon (chunks)
- 1 cup pineapple (chunks)
- 1 cup grapes, red seedless
- 1 cup strawberries (stemmed)
- 2 kiwifruits (peeled and cut into quarters)
- 1 cup yogurt, light strawberry
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Place fruit chunks on bamboo skewers. Place fruit kabobs on platter.
- Place light strawberry yogurt in bowl. Serve kabobs with yogurt on the side.
Food and Health Communications, Inc.