Herb Spinach Bake
This recipe is a quick and easy way to use up leftover brown rice!
- 1 cup spinach (15.5 ounce can)
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, low-fat shredded
- 2/3 cup milk, 1%
- 3 tablespoons butter, soft (or margarine)
- 1 salt (1 teaspoon, optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Thyme, dried
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Drain canned spinach to remove liquid.
3. Combine spinach with remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Cover and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes or until set.