A creamy, savory, dip that can be prepared in under 5 minutes! Enjoy!
- 1 cup cottage cheese, low-fat
- 4 tablespoons yogurt, low-fat plain (1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon onion (chopped, or chives)
- 1 teaspoon parsley (dried)
- 1/4 teaspoon dill (dried)
1. Place all the ingredients in a blender.
2. Blend all the ingredients thoroughly.
3. Pour the mixture into a clean container.
4. Cover and chill.
Serve on crackers, or as dip for fresh raw vegetables.
Learn more about onions.
Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Program, Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Network