Herbed Potato Salad
A zesty and colorful side dish that the whole family will enjoy!
- 6 small red potatoes (quartered)
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing, light
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard, spicy brown
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped, fresh)
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (ground)
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup green onion (sliced)
1. Cook potatoes in boiling water over high heat until tender, about 10 minutes.
2. Drain well and let cool.
3. Place potatoes in a medium bowl and set aside.
4. In a small bowl, combine dressing, mustard, parsley, and seasonings.
5. Pour mixture over potatoes and toss well.
6. Carefully stir in bell peppers and green onions.
7. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
California 5-a-Day For Better Health Campaign