Honey Mustard Pork Chops
This family favorite can be made in minutes! Enjoy with a side salad and a whole grain biscuit or dinner roll.
- 4 top loin pork chops
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, reduced sodium
- 2 tablespoons light honey mustard
1. Put the pork chops in the large non-stick skillet.
2. Cook over medium-high heat to brown one side of the pork chops.
3. Use the spatula to turn the chops.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir.
5. Cover the pan and lower the heat.
6. Simmer for 6 to 8 minutes until chops are done.
Pork chops are done when they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
2 Tablespoons of honey mustard can be substituted with 1 Tablespoon of honey and 1 Tablespoon of mustard mixed together.
Learn more about oranges.
Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Program, Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Network