Honey Mustard Pork Chops
This family favorite can be made in minutes! Enjoy with a side salad and a whole grain biscuit or dinner roll.
- 4 top loin pork chops
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, reduced sodium
- 2 tablespoons light honey mustard
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Put the pork chops in the large non-stick skillet.
- Cook over medium-high heat to brown one side of the pork chops.
- Use the spatula to turn the chops.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir.
- Cover the pan and lower the heat.
- Simmer for 6 to 8 minutes until chops are done.
- Pork chops are done when they reach an internal temperature of 145 °F.
- You can substitute 2 tablespoons of honey mustard with 1 tablespoon of honey plus 1 tablespoon of mustard mixed together.
Learn more about:
Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Network