Marinated Three-Bean Salad
Beans, bell pepper and onion make for a delicious marinated salad that the whole family will enjoy. Try it with our Lite Italian Herb Dressing.
- 1 can lima beans (15 ounce)
- 1 can cut green beans (8 ounce)
- 1 can red kidney beans (8 ounce)
- 1 onion (medium, thinly sliced and seperated into two rings)
- 1/2 cup bell pepper (chopped sweet green)
- 8 ounces Italian salad dressing (fat-free)
1. Wash hands and cooking area.
2. Drain the canned beans
3. Peel and slice the onion and separate into rings
4. In a large bowl, combine the lima beans, green beans, kidney beans, onion rings, and green bell pepper.
5. Pour the Italian dressing over the vegetables and toss lightly.
6. Cover the bowl and marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour. The salad can be left in the refrigerator over night.
7. Drain before serving.