Pineapple Rice Bake
A cozy and creamy dessert that your whole family will enjoy.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk, 1%
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup pineapple, crushed, undrained (8 ounce can)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups rice (cooked)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly coat an oven safe 2 quart casserole dish with nonstick spray or oil.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat together eggs, milk and sugar.
3. Add undrained crushed pineapple, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla.
4. Stir in cooked rice. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
5. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a knife inserted in center of pudding comes out clean.
Learn more about:
Montana State University Extension Service