Quick Peach Cobbler
A tasty dessert that can be enjoyed on its own or with added fruit.
- 1 can sliced peaches, packed in juice (15 ounce)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon margarine (softened)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
- Open the can of peaches. Pour the peaches and their juice into the casserole dish. Heat them on the stovetop until they bubble.
- Slightly beat 1 egg.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the egg, sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, and margarine.
- Drop spoonsful of this mixture on top of the hot, bubbling peaches.
- Use pot holders to carefully remove the casserole dish from the stove.
- Put the casserole dish in the oven. Bake for about 30 to 40 minutes.
Learn more about:
Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Network