Quick'N Cool Summer Salad
Try this fun macaroni salad that combines vegetables, tuna, onions, cheese, and pickles with a creamy dressing. It's great for your next cookout or picnic with family and friends.
- 14 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 can green beans (16 ounce, drained, or other vegetable)
- 1 can tuna packed in water (6.5 ounces, drained and flaked)
- 1 cup cheese (diced)
- 1/2 cup sweet pickles (diced)
- 1/2 cup onion (diced)
- 1 cup yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
1. Prepare elbow macaroni according to package directions and drain.
2. Add vegetables, tuna, onions, cheese, and pickles.
3. Mix yogurt, salad dressing, lemon juice, salt and seasoned pepper.
4. Toss with macaroni mixture.
5. Chill before serving.
6. Refrigerate leftovers promptly.
Favorite Recipes for Family Meals