Easy, delicious, and full of fruit, Rice Dessert is a nice way to end a good meal.
- 1 cup cooked brown rice (chilled)
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 cup crushed pineapple in juice (8 ounce can)
1. Put aside 1/4 cup of drained pineapple.
2. Mix all other ingredients together in a medium sized bowl.
3. Serve in small dishes.
4. Top with the remaining crushed pineapple.
Learn more about:
Colorado State University and University of California at Davis. Eating Smart Being Active Recipes.