A quick and easy dessert that kids will love making. Experiment with different flavors of pudding and fruit combinations.
- 2 cups milk (skim or low-fat 1%)
- 1 carton pudding mix (3 1/2 ounce box, instant vanilla)
- 2 banana (peeled, sliced or other sliced fruit)
1. Place 2 cups of milk in a quart jar with tight-fitting lid.
2. Add one small package of instant vanilla pudding mix to the jar; screw lid on jar.
3. Shake until mixture is smooth.
4. Place pieces of fruit in a serving bowl or paper cups.
5. Pour pudding over fruit and chill.
Learn more about bananas.
UMass Extension Nutrition Education Program.