Skinny French Fries
Use your favorite spices to season these oven baked French fries. Endless possibilies with your favorite seasoning blends.
- 4 potatoes (medium, cut into strips, great with sweet potatoes!)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly oil a 9 x 13 inch pan.
2. Wash and cut potatoes. Pat dry on towels.
3. Spread strips of potatoes in one layer in pan.
4. Distribute remaining oil evenly over potatoes.
5. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes until potatoes are golden brown and tender. Turn frequently.
6. Season to taste.
Learn more about potatoes.
Montana State University Extension Service, Montana Extension Nutrition Education Program