Sweet and Savory Peanut Butter Dip
This creamy dip is a great after-school snack! In addition to celery, you can serve it with apples, carrots, jicama, or bell peppers.
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter (creamy)
- 2 tablespoons apple butter
- 2 tablespoons milk (skim)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (reduced sodium)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine peanut butter, apple butter, milk and soy sauce in a small bowl.
- Whisk together until very smooth.
- Store tightly, sealed in refrigerator.
- Serve with celery or other crunchy fruits and vegetables.
Learn more about celery.
University of Arkansas, Division of Agriculture,