Thousand Island Dressing
Try this sweet and tangy dressing on your favorite salad or as a dip for veggies.
- 1/2 cup yogurt, non-fat plain
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, reduced-fat
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 3 sweet pickle relish packets (2/3 tablespoon packets each)
- 1 tablespoon onion (finely chopped)
- 1/16 cup celery (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon lemon (or lime) juice
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1. Wash hands well with soap and warm water.
2. Mix ingredients together.
3. Chill and serve over vegetables or on a salad.
Food Wise Learn at Home Print Materials
Rutgers University Cooperative Extension