Lemon juice give these zesty burgers a real treat for your next cookout. Serve with tomatoes, lettuce, onion, and a whole wheat bun to boost your veggie and whole grains for the day.
- 1 pound turkey, ground (85% lean)
- 2 onion (medium)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (or 1 lemon juiced)
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley, dried (or fresh)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Chop onions.
- Combine onions, turkey, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and parsley. Mix well.
- Shape mixture into four patties.
- Fry in a pan on medium heat or grill until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
Simple Healthy Recipes
Oklahoma Nutrition Information and Education