Vegetable Variety Pack
Italian salad dressing brings flavor to this veggie dish that cooks in just half and hour in the oven. Pairs well with fish, chicken, or tofu.
- 2 zucchini (medium, washed and sliced)
- 2 yellow squash (medium, washed and sliced)
- 4 potatoes (medium, scrubbed and sliced)
- 1/2 onion (peeled and sliced)
- 1/2 bell pepper (green or red, washed, seeded and sliced)
- 1/4 cup Italian salad dressing (reduced calorie, fat free)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Stir vegetables and dressing in large bowl.
3. Spread vegetables in the center sheet of aluminum foil. Bring together and seal to make packet.
4. Bake for 20-30 minutes.