Whole Wheat Garlic Bread Sticks
These easy and delicious garlic bread sticks are a great side dish for our Chicken Spaghetti or as a snack.
- 6 slices bread (100% whole wheat)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (or as needed, to sprinkle on)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Spread each slice of bread with one teaspoon oil.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- Cut each slice into 3 equal parts.
- Bake at 300 degrees for about 25 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned.
Eat Smart New York!
Cornell University Cooperative Extension