Community and Professional Organizations
MyPlate provides concise messaging and evidence-based tools with actionable steps that enable organizations to reach a wide audience about healthier food and beverage choices. This toolkit provides free, ready-to-use resources for your outreach efforts.
Connect with MyPlate
- Encourage people to begin with the MyPlate Quiz, a quick self-assessment tool that provides tailored resources based answers to a series of simple questions about current eating habits. Together with the Start Simple with MyPlate app, individuals can set realistic goals, join challenges, and celebrate successes. Get to know the app with its Scavenger Hunt Worksheet.
- Explore the food groups and portion size photos in the Food Group Gallery to teach and boost understanding of portions and simple steps for making every bite count.
- The Print Materials page contains a collection of resources that offer healthy eating guidance while supporting food preferences budget, and life stage.
- MyPlate Kitchen serves up an array of healthy and affordable recipes, meal ideas, and videos. They show how including healthy choices from the food groups can be simple and tasty.
How to Personalize MyPlate
MyPlate is simple, adaptable, and customizable to individual eating routines, cultural foodways and budget needs.
- The MyPlate Plan provides individuals with a personalized guide that shows their food group targets, plus what and how much to eat within their calorie allowance.
- The MyPlate Quiz helps people compare their eating habits to the MyPlate recommendations and shows where they can make improvements. Their quiz results can also sync with the Start Simple with MyPlate app, a fun tool for helping consumers meet their food group goals.
- MyPlate provides resources and tools to improve eating habits.