Asian Mango Chicken Wraps
Sweet and juicy ripe mangos are the perfect balance for the savory ingredients in this Asian wrap. Dinner's ready in 30 minutes, or make ahead for a tasty portable lunch.
- 2 ripe mangos (peeled, pitted, and diced)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped roasted chicken breast
- 2 green onions (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil (chopped)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Savoy or Napa cabbage
- 2 medium carrots (grated)
- 1/3 cup fat-free cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons natural creamy peanut butter (unsalted)
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 whole-wheat tortillas (8")
- Cut mangos, vegetables, and chicken. Place in a mixing bowl and toss until well mixed.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together cream cheese, peanut butter, and soy sauce.
- To assemble: lay out tortillas on a flat surface. On each tortilla, spread 1/4 of cream cheese mixture and top with mango, vegetable, and chicken mix. Roll up tightly, tucking in ends of tortilla. Secure with toothpicks.
- To serve, cut each wrap in half.
- If not serving immediately, refrigerate; keeps well overnight.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with an 8 oz glass of non-fat milk.
Produce For Better Health Foundation