Garden Cannellini Bean Salad
Chopped tomatoes, bell peppers, and cucumbers combine with cannellini (white) beans, almonds, and a simple vinaigrette for a delicious and satisfying salad.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon tomato basil garlic seasoning blend, no-salt
- 1/2 cup almond slivers
- 2 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 15.5 oz cans cannellini (white) beans, no-salt-added, drained, and rinsed
- Large lettuce leaves (Boston, Bibb, or romaine)
- Whisk together dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a small sauté pan, toast almond slivers until golden.
- Remove from pan and let cool.
- In a medium bowl, toss dressing with all ingredients except lettuce.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, place lettuce leaves on individual plates; top with salad.
Produce for Better Health Foundation