Greek Salad with Chicken
A colorful salad loaded with lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, onions and olives topped with chicken and a creamy yogurt dressing.
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, fat-free
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup black olives, cut in half
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- To make the dressing, add Greek yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper to a small bowl. Mix well to combine.
- Cover dressing and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Wash lettuce and tear into bite-sized pieces. Place in large salad bowl and add tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, olives and chicken.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Top with yogurt dressing and enjoy.
USDA Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion