Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
This delicious blend of milk, yogurt, bananas and peanut butter makes for a filling breakfast on-the-go. Cocoa powder lends a touch of sweet that also hits the spot as an afternoon snack.
- 2 small bananas (ripe, frozen)
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup low fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- Peel bananas, chop into small pieces and place in freezer until hard.
- Gather all ingredients and put all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses. Serve right away.
Watch how to make this kid-friendly recipe on YouTube.
USDA Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion