Smoky Mustard-Maple Salmon
- 3 tablespoons whole-grain or Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika or ground chipotle pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 4-oz skinless, center-cut, wild-caught salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Combine mustard, maple syrup, paprika (or chipotle), pepper, and salt in a small bowl.
- Place salmon fillets on the prepared baking sheet.
- Spread the mustard mixture evenly on the salmon.
- Roast until just cooked through (approx. 8-12 minutes).