Strawberry Kiwi Yogurt Pops
Cool off with frozen pops that are fun to make! Mix different yogurt and fruit combinations to find your favorite.
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 kiwi (chopped)
- 4 large strawberries (about a 1/2 cup, chopped)
- 1 ice cube tray (or paper cups)
- Cut fruit into small pieces.
- Mix fruit and yogurt.
- Divide into 4 small paper cups (or 8 ice cubes) and place in popsicle sticks (or cut paper straws).
- Enjoy as a frozen treat!
USDA Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion