Strawberry Mango Feta Toast Points
Diced strawberries, mango and fat free feta cheese provide the perfect balance of sweet, savory and tangy for these quick and colorful brunch or lunch toast points.
- 1 ripe mango (divided)
- 2 cups strawberries (divided)
- 1/2 cup fat free feta cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup basil leaves (plus 2 tbsp for topping)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 slices whole-wheat bread
- Peel and pit mango. Dice 3/4 of mango and 3/4 of strawberries; place in large bowl with feta cheese. Put remaining fruit, 1/4 cup basil, vinegar and oil in a blender and blend.
- Pour blended vinaigrette over fruit-feta mix and toss gently.
- Chop remaining basil leaves.
- Toast bread slices and cut each slice diagonally.
- Top toast points with dressed fruit-feta mix and chopped basil.
Produce For Better Health Foundation