With almost no cooking required to prepare this chili, just open cans of beans, corn, and tomatoes, and heat everything together in a pan!
- 1 can beans, low-sodium undrained (pinto, kidney, red, or black 15.5 ounces)
- 1 can corn, drained (15 ounces, or 10-ounce package of frozen corn)
- 1 can crushed tomatoes, undrained (15 ounces)
- chili powder (to taste)
1. Place the contents of all 3 cans into a pan.
2. Add chili powder to taste.
3. Stir to mix.
4. Continue to stir over medium heat until heated thoroughly.
5. Refrigerate leftovers.
Eating Smart, Being Active
Colorado State University and University of California at Davis