With almost no cooking required to prepare this chili, just open cans of beans, corn, and tomatoes, and heat everything together in a pan!
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) beans, low-sodium undrained (pinto, kidney, red, or black)
- 1 can (15 ounces) corn, drained (or 10-oz package of frozen corn)
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) crushed tomatoes, undrained (low-sodium)
- chili powder (to taste)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Place the contents of all 3 cans into a pan.
- Add chili powder to taste.
- Stir to mix.
- Continue to stir over medium heat until heated thoroughly.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Eating Smart, Being Active
Colorado State University and University of California at Davis