This dessert features fresh fruit, yogurt, and coconut, with a dash of marshmallows for fun. No cooking is required.
- 1 can pineapple chunks (in juice, 20 oz., drained)
- 1 1/3 cups mandarin orange (drained)
- 1 banana (peeled and sliced)
- 1 1/2 cups grape (seedless)
- 3/4 cup marshmallows (miniature)
- 1/3 cup coconut (flaked)
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt, low-fat (8 ounces)
- Drain pineapple and oranges. Use juice as beverage.
- Combine fruit with marshmallows and coconut.
- Fold in yogurt.
Cornell Cooperative Extension of Onondaga County, A Holiday Dinner