Angel Food Pastry with Fresh Berries and Whipped Cream
Light and fluffy angel food cake is mixed with yogurt and a sprinkle of berries on top.
- 1 ounce angel food cake mix (3 tablespoons)
- 1/8 cup yogurt, low-fat vanilla (2 tablespoons)
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lite whipped topping
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Scoop 3 tablespoons of angel food cake mix into a microwave-safe cup or mug.
- Add 2 tablespoons of vanilla yogurt and stir.
- Place in the center of the microwave oven and microwave for 1 minute.
- Take out of microwave and let cool for 1 minute.
- Using a knife, cut around the sides of the cup to loosen the cake and "dump" it on a plate.
- Dole 1 tablespoon of whipped topping on top of the cake.
- Sprinkle raspberries around the angel cake and add sliced strawberries to top.
Community Services for Autistic Adults and Children (CSAAC)