Avocado and Corn Salsa
Avocado and corn are given a flavor boost by fresh cilantro and lime. Serve this salsa with our Baked Chicken for an easy weekday meal.
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 3/4 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Toss avocado, corn, tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Chill one hour and then serve.
Bronson Wellness Center
Bronson Healthcare - Michigan