Baked Fish and Vegetables
Frozen fish is a good option when you need a quick meal. Wrap it up in some foil with vegetables and bake for only 10 minutes!
- 4 4-ounce white fish fillets (frozen, or cod or perch)
- 2 cups mixed vegetables (frozen)
- 1 onion (small, diced)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (or fresh lemon, sliced thin)
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes (dried or fresh chopped)
- aluminum foil (10x12 inches square)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Separate and place fish fillets in center of each tin foil square.
3. Combine frozen vegetables and diced onion in bowl and mix. Spoon vegetables around fillets.
4. Sprinkle with lemon juice (or top with lemon slice) and add parsley on top. Fold ends of tin foil together to form leak-proof seal.
5. Bake for 10 minutes. Serve.
6. Refrigerate leftovers.
Simply Good Eating Recipe Cards, Vol. 1, 2000
University of Minnesota Cooperative Extension Service