BBQ Chicken Pizza
BBQ sauce, chicken, and bell peppers jazz up these English muffin pizzas.
- 6 English muffins (whole wheat)
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 1/2 cups chicken breast, skinless (cooked, cut-up)
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese (shredded, smoked or regular)
- 1 bell pepper (chopped)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Heat oven to 450 °F.
- Slice English muffins in half and place on ungreased, large cookie sheet.
- Cut up bell pepper.
- Spread barbecue sauce on English muffins to within ¼ inch of edges. Top with chicken, cheese and bell pepper.
- Bake 7 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
English muffins = Pizza bread
Chicken = Pinto beans, chopped tomatoes, and chopped onions
Learn more about:
Texas Cooperative Extension Expanded Nutrition Program
The Texas A&M University System