BBQ Chicken Pizza
BBQ sauce, chicken, and bell peppers jazz up these English muffin pizzas.
- 6 English muffins
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 1/2 cups chicken (cooked, cut-up)
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese (shredded, smoked or regular)
- 1 bell pepper (chopped)
1. Wash hands and any cooking surface
2. Heat oven to 450°F
3. Slice English muffins in half and place on ungreased, large cookie sheet.
4. Cut-up bell pepper
5. Spread barbecue sauce on English muffins to within ¼ inch of edges. Top with chicken, cheese and bell pepper.
6. Bake 7 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
English muffins = Pizza bread
Chicken = Pinto beans, chopped tomatoes and chopped onions
Learn more about bell peppers.
Texas Cooperative Extension, The Texas A&M University System, Expanded Nutrition Program