Bell Pepper and Potato Salad
A zesty and colorful side dish that the whole family will enjoy!
- 6 small red potatoes (quartered)
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing, fat-free
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard, spicy brown
- 1 tablespoon parsley (chopped, fresh)
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (ground)
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup green onion (sliced)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Cook potatoes in boiling water over high heat until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain well and let cool.
- Place potatoes in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing, mustard, parsley, and seasonings.
- Pour mixture over potatoes and toss well.
- Carefully stir in bell peppers and green onions.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
California Department of Health Services
California Children’s 5-A-Day Power Play Campaign