Better Baking Mix
From biscuits to pizza dough, this baking mix makes can be used for many recipes.
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 cups quick rolled oats (or whole wheat flour)
- 1 1/3 cups non-fat dry milk
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
1. In a large mixing bowl, stir all ingredients until well mixed.
2. Store in a closed, covered can or rigid plastic container, or sealed heavy plastic bag.
3. Label and date the container. Use within 6 months.
4. Stir lightly before use in recipes.
Washington State University Extension