Chopped broccoli, raisins, onion and crumbled bacon make this colorful salad a tasty side dish.
- 6 cups broccoli (chopped)
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 red onion (medium, peeled and diced)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- bacon slices (8 slices, cooked and crumbled, optional)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise, low-fat
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, and mix well.
- Chill for 1 to 2 hours.
In the Kitchen with Chef Stephanie Green
Arizona Nutrition Network