A delicious fruit salad with an added twist of cherries and coconut flakes. You will feel like you are in a tropical paradise eating this salad.
- 1/2 cup pitted and halved sweet cherries
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 1 cup halved green grapes, seedless
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup orange juice (juice from 1/2 orange)
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut (optional)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cut fruit.
- Pour orange juice over fruit and stir in coconut, if desired.
Oregon State University Cooperative Extension Service