Make your own delicious chickpea dip! Yogurt and paprika add a new dimension to this hummus recipe.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup yogurt (plain, low-fat)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (fresh)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can chickpeas (19oz, drained garbanzo beans)
1. Put all ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
2. Serve at room temperature with pita chips, crackers, carrots or other dipping vegetables.
More Matters Recipes
US Department of Health and Human Services
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)