Make your own delicious chickpea dip! Yogurt and paprika add a new dimension to this hummus recipe.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup yogurt (plain, low-fat)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (fresh)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (19 oz) chickpeas (drained garbanzo beans)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve at room temperature with pita chips, crackers, carrots, or other dipping vegetables.
More Matters Recipes
US Department of Health and Human Services
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)