Corn and Green Chili Salad
Cilantro, lime juice, and green onions add a delightful taste to this corn side dish. Try using fresh corn when it is in season.
- 2 cups corn (frozen and thawed)
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies (10 ounce)
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/3 cup green onion (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (fresh chopped)
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
2. Mix well.
Healthy Latino Recipes Made with Love
California Department of Health Services
California Latino 5-A-Day Campaign