Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins
Enjoy these delicious muffins for breakfast anytime of the year using canned pumpkin and frozen cranberries.
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 egg (large)
- 3/4 cup pumpkin (canned)
- 2 cups cranberries (fresh or frozen chopped)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Sift together dry ingredients (flour through allspice) and set aside.
3. Beat oil, eggs, and pumpkin together until well blended.
4. Add the wet ingredients (pumpkin mixture) to the dry ingredients all at once. Stir until moistened.
5. Fold in chopped cranberries.
6. Spoon into paper lined muffin cups.
7. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 30 minutes.
Pumpkin Post and Banana Beat Newsletters
University of Massachusetts Extension
Nutrition Education Program