Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins
Enjoy these delicious muffins for breakfast anytime of the year using canned pumpkin and frozen cranberries.
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs (large)
- 3/4 cup pumpkin (canned)
- 2 cups cranberries (fresh or frozen chopped)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Sift together dry ingredients (flour through allspice) and set aside.
- Beat oil, eggs, and pumpkin together until well blended.
- Add the wet ingredients (pumpkin mixture) to the dry ingredients all at once. Stir until moistened.
- Fold in chopped cranberries.
- Spoon into paper lined muffin cups.
Bake at 400 °F for 15 to 30 minutes.
Pumpkin Post and Banana Beat Newsletters
University of Massachusetts Extension
Nutrition Education Program