Sweet strawberry gelatin and tart cranberry sauce make a yummy dish. Make ahead and keep in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
- 3 packages strawberry gelatin (3 oz. packages, can also use raspberry)
- 4 cups water
- 1 can cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange peel rind (grated)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup crushed pineapple (drained)
- 2 cups diced celery
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Make gelatin and refrigerate until partially set.
- Beat cranberry sauce.
- Grate orange peel into sugar and add to cranberry sauce with rest of ingredients.
- Fold mixture into partially set gelatin. Refrigerate until set. Serve.
Utah State University Cooperative Extension