Curry Vegetable Dip
Turn the heat up on this vegetable dip by using hot curry powder or use regular curry powder for a more mild taste.
- 1 cup yogurt (plain, low-fat)
- 1/4 cup carrots (shredded)
- 2 tablespoons green onions (minced)
- 1 tablespoon salad dressing (mayonnaise-type)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 dash black pepper
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Mix ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve with crisp raw vegetables pieces, such as celery, carrot, or summer squash sticks.
USDA Food and Nutrition Service